Gynaecology/Obstetrics Nurses care for women from puberty to menopause.
They help women during pregnancy, labor and childbirth, as well as women with health issues with their reproductive system.
As a Gynecology/Obstetrics Nurse, you’ll also teach women, and teenage girls, about physical and sexual health providing information on treatments from birth control to mammograms.
- 1. Assist with annual check-ups
- 2. Help with labor and delivery
- 3. Teach patients about birth control options
- 4. Administer HPV vaccinations
- 5 Conduct other screenings
Staffed by certified nurse midwives, Swapna health care Hospital's OB/GYN Department provides comprehensive clinical and supportive care for women at every stage of life.
The Maternity Department medical and nursing staff assure a continuum of prenatal, delivery and postpartum care.
- 1. High-Risk Pregnancy
- 2. Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery
- 3. Well Woman Care
- 4. Family Planning
- 5. Adolescent Health
- 6. Basic Infertility Care
- 7. PMS
- 8. Sexual Dysfunction
- 9. Female Incontinence
- 10. Breast Health
- 11. Osteoporosis/Bone Density
- 12. Menopause
- 13. Swapna health care has a strong focus on family-centered care.
- 14. At the heart of the Maternity Department are its three rooms - spaces designed for labor, delivery, recovery and post-partum care. In most cases, these inviting rooms become a family's home for the entire duration of the birth experience.
- 15. Our staff, with the support of all Hospital employees, are committed to making every birth a memorable and special occasion. The Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative demonstrates the commitment we all share. It is a program established by the World Health Organization (WHO) and UNICEF to educate, promote and support the highest level of care for infant nutrition and mother-baby bonding. We promote and support your choice to provide the best nutrition for your baby.
- 16. The Maternity Department offers childbirth education classes throughout the year.
Newborn care by nurses
Newborn Care Your baby is born with wisdom and intuition. We will help you recognize the amazing talents of your newborn, The benefits of skin to skin contact and the first, magical hour of life are covered so you are aware of what to expect from your baby, as well as your own body.
Families are not separated at Swapna healthcare, therefore, rooming in, safe sleeping and newborn is taken care of by our nursing staff
Every baby deserves breastmilk. It is well known to be the superior, healthiest way to feed, protect and bond with your baby. You start making breastmilk at 16 weeks gestation! The milk is already “in”! Discover the amazing benefits of breastfeeding for mothers and babies. You will surely be empowered and inspired. Our nursing staff are well trained in breastfeeding techniques.