Today, Lifestyle impacts the ability to conceive. There are many health conditions that cause fertility concerns for expectant parents. It is important to understand fertility concerns and methods of overcoming them. Swapna Healthcare’s Fertility Clinic has excellent medical treatments to help couples.
Age is an important factor:
- A woman is most fertile in her late 20s. After age 35, fertility decreases and the risk of miscarriage goes up.
- If you are younger than 35, you may want to give yourself more time to get pregnant.
- If you are 35 or older, you may want to get help soon.
- Treatments for fertility can increase your chances of getting pregnant but they also increase your chance of having twins, triplets, or more. Discuss the risks with your doctor.
- Fertility problems can put a lot of strain on a couple. It may help to see a counselor with experience infertility problems.